Re: Hermetic View of Eyesight Loss

Message 03121 of 3835

When I had my spiritual awakening I just happened to be reading
Dianetics and Scientology books. My vision went from -3.25 to -1.00
in contacts. Later on it climbed back up to a -2.00. Then when I was
doing some releasing in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) I went from
a -2.00 to -1.75 or -1.5 I don't remember.

My vision has recently been getting better again since I'm doing step
1. I'm not sure but the only thing I can see in common with all three
of these things Dianetics, NLP, IIH is self-cognizance. I feel
comfortable in saying that perhaps self-cognizance causes the release
of the psychosomatics that are causing near-sitedness. This is common
in Dianetics/Scientology. It is also commonly found in some Buddhist
and Yoga practitioners.