Re: Practice of magical Evocation ...

Message 03142 of 3835

I agree.
Nice place to be re-inspired.
In fact, here's a copy of an email I just sent to a friend of mine on the
subject of that page.

This is kinda neat.
So I get this link to check out...
At first glance its a little too angel-food cake softserve puffy-sweet
psychic-healer for my taste,
so I might have written it off & closed the window, but then I notice that
the name of the lady that
'channeled' these 'angelic' mediations is named Cynthia Rose.
No big deal EXCEPT that I recall that name from somewhere... an old song
called 'Starfish & Coffee'
where the main character was a strange little girl named cynthia rose, who
always stood at the back of the line,
with a smile beneath her nose. Her favorite number was 20, and every single
day, if you ask her what she had for breakfast,
this is what she'd say : Starfish & coffee, maple syrup & jam. butterscotch
clouds, a tangerine, and a side order of ham.
If you set your mind-free baby, maybe you'd understand, starfish & coffee,
maple syrup & jam.

So the name struck a memory-chord in my brain, so I continued reading.
And I guess, long-story short, this lady has done a slightly more
advanced/expanded version of what I intuited & started doing
awhile back in regard to communication with earthzone intelligences and what
would probably be considered to be a form of
kabbalistic evocation... she just colors everything with her
angel-colored-crayon a little bit.

As I read the list, I found that almost all her 'Angels' are exactly the
same in name & function as in Franz Bardons 2nd book,
the practice of magical evocation. He referes to them as 'earthzone
intelligences', geniuses, or simply genii.
He's a bit more old school, male, rational scientific-thinking, thus his
approach is more of that.
She's more of a starfish & coffee person, thus her approach is bit lighter.
But I saw right away that they are talking about/talking to the same beings,
at the same co-ordinates.
And lacking greater eloquence, I just thought, how neat.

http://users.ritternet.com/sasha/index.html

Main Index | Thread Index