Re: A temporary farewell...

Message 03151 of 3835

Dear Group

Just writing to say farewell (but not a final goodbye)!
(I'm sure I'll be back once my progress in IIH has
been more substantial)

I'm starting to wind down my involvement with the BardonPraxis
forum, as I wish to look deeper within, rather than
look for answers outside myself to the extent that I have been
doing. But before I sign off altogether, I may continue to
make a few occasional posts over the next few weeks, we shall see...

In the meantime, I'd like to say many thanks to Rawn particularly,
your ongoing contributions (both time wise & content) are real
testimony to the efficacy of Bardon's IIH training, and I'd like to
offer a personal thank you for the remarkable difference your
replies have made to my understanding of Bardon's work.

I'd also like to thank the many correspondents on this site who have
made their contributions & replies, and continue to tread the Path
(internally & externally).

In about five months, provided my plans proceed as normal, I'm
expecting to retire from work for a period of about three years to
undergo intense full time training in Bardon (plus a number of
additional non-magical regimens). I have a small place on the
northeast coast of England set aside, 4 mins walk from the sea, to enable
for a more harmonious setting for the training. Plus a small part-time
business to avoid running out of money entirely in that period.

To what extent I will progress in that period is unclear, but the past ten
years seem to have been working up to this moment, in big ways & small.
Not only have my inner promptings been getting louder, but my external
circumstances have shown a remarkable sympathy with my intentions.
Without which, my plans to retreat would have been untenable, financially
& otherwise.

During my retreat if I get stuck with the training, I know where to come!

I wish all of you the very best with your studies & training, we're all walking
a pretty remarkable path here!

All the best

Richard
London, UK.