Re: Bardon & Tarot Correspondences

Message 03165 of 3835

Michael, I think that rather than examining the
correspondences derived from the Golden Dawn revisions
(which includes the Book of Toth, btw), I'd suggest that you
study the earlier attributions derived from Eliphas Levi,
Papus, and others.
An excellent source for "entities" which may have
connections here would be the "stairs of Gold" deck by
Taviglione with its attendant booklet.
When you couple this with the works by Mouni Saddhu, Papus,
and Valentin Tomberg, I think that a clearer picture of the
Tarot attributions that may have been used by Franz Bardon
emerges.
:)
Ambrose

--