Re: Re: Miscellaneous questions

Message 03157 of 3835

seawinder@... writes:

>>>When you really eat a
morsel of nourishment it settles 'in peace' while being digested and
after digestion you have the wisdom/experience that begins adding
things up, matching this to that, to make pieces attach to other
logically<<<

This is right and very well put. Since we are born we have been building up
a picture of the world. Sort the picture out and then add one thing to it at
a time - it seems to work best. Jason