Re: Miscellaneous questions

Message 03156 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "David Yeh" <ldreamr@y...>
wrote:

> Okay, some more miscellaneous questions.
>
> With Eight Temples, after the initial scripted meditations (the
first
> eight months), is there any order one is supposed to explore the
> temples in, or can I just explore where I feel most drawn?

Rawn would be better equipped responding to this, as they are his
exercises.

> With the Self-Healing Archaeous: Is the hallmark of having
adequately
> mastered Lesson One the ability to sense and totally relax all of
the
> I think what has been confusing for me is that having any mental
> contents whatsoever indicates to me that I *am* attached on some
> level. I can maintain a *surface* detachment and watch these
strong
> thoughts and feelings go by, but I know that they arise because I
> *am* participating on a deeper level. > So am I correct in
assuming that the goal and the mark of mastery of

David;

What I sense in your questions is something very familiar to myself
personally. You seem to have proverbially tipped over all of the
containers on the feeding shelf and are eating from whichever
container seems good at the moment. At least your questions sound
just like mine when I at first did that.

It has roughly been 14 months that I've been practicing IIH, PME,
KTQ, Self Healing Archaeous, YHVH-TMO, 8-Temples, 7-Letters of
Lomer, the Emerald Tablet of Hermes, I-Ching, Deeper advanced
Chackras work, Deeper Pranayama exercises.

Today marks the end of week 1 of going back to Lesson 2 of
Initiation Into Hermetics and doing it "right." I have finally
finished spinning my wheels with getting hardly anywhere, though it
all seems so wonderful. I have 'seeded' my subconscious controlling
of my character sculpting using the 'flanking' method before falling
to sleep. I have accomplished a "LOT" of character sculpting in this
one week alone, painful and emotional and reassuring and joyful in
it's opposite extremes being either scolded and modified or praised
and reinforced.

Another example; for over 13 months I had been inbreathing the
elements, fire, air, water, earth into my body, and actually went
through breathing into each organ not only vital energy but also the
elements and memorized all of the colors and letters and element
quality and qualities of each letter/color combination. Come to find
last week that I was using the analogy of lava or magma while
meditating on the fire element, whereas I was finally shown that it
is rather a purple blue red flame/gas that better represents the
true nature of the fire element principle. I have been learning
solid basics in my inner workshop by leaps and bounds, in peace, in
the past week whereas before it was all a struggle in unanswered
blind faith. 'In peace,' is a key phrase. When you really eat a
morsel of nourishment it settles 'in peace' while being digested and
after digestion you have the wisdom/experience that begins adding
things up, matching this to that, to make pieces attach to other
logically. This is what is needed to solidify our walk, to make it
real and growing.

This is the work, I know, and we are all to find our own ways, so
trial and error is the only way. This is my point. Because I had
stretched myself so thin in so many varying directions at the same
time I couldn't really feed the hunger for a "solid" foundational
bit of nourishment. I was eating only junk food that was not even
being digested by my system, just expectorated right out of me. I
had done it, but gotten little to nothing out of it.

I 'know' that Rawn's (and the other published teachings out there of
varying disciplines) teachings are meant to be fortifying of the
Bardon system, but taken out of context while following the Bardon
system can lead to dangerous dilution of the nuggets of nourishment
which are meant to be digested, the opposite effect of Rawn's intent
in providing the supportive working examples, for instance Center of
Stillness Meditation. For instance in this CSM exercise an
inexperienced person just beginning out may use this self hypnosis
exercise and attempt while in this influenced state to practice
other exercises or attempt high logic meditations... whatever as an
example. And with your senses 'diluted' 'muted' or 'numbed' by the
removal of their accute sensory lines cause the practitioner to
completely miss any sensory input concerning the work of focus.

Disclaimer: I am NOT discounting the profitable highly benefitial
influence of Rawn's CSM for its' intended purposes. I am only
pointing out that it may be used incorrectly, in particular as being
a possible hinderance as eye candy instead of practical work doing
Lesson 1 or 2 or 3 of IIH.

I only espouse all of this from personal experience and in the case
that it may assist David in this one instance.

I wish you all well,
Chuck

Main Index | Thread Index