Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 03198 of 3835

Hi Jack,

Welcome to the group. Just wanted to put you straight on teh
Necronomicon (For your own piece of mind), it is a fictional work by
horror legend H.P.Lovecraft and despite his known associations with
Crowley et al was always publicly dismissive of the Occult. There are
clear references to genuine occult elements within the Necronomicon,
but it was created as a spoof - take it very much with a pinch of salt ;-)

Either way, glad to hear your enjoying IIH - I wish you well with it!

Regards,

Mark

> Hello,
> My name is Jack O'Leary and I am a new member. I live in Costa Rica but
> I'm
> originally from Chicago. I have read numerous books on the occult
> sciences
> throughout my life and had never came across a book that had steps
> possible
> to attain. The last book being the Necronomocan. I read the entire book
> IIH
> by Franz Bardon and am really impressed because it presents everything
> step
> by step and if someone is sincere they can attain it. Next week I am
> beginning the first step. I will write you all about my results. If
> anyone
> lives in Costa Rica drop me a line.
> Sincerely
> Jack O'Leary