Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 03197 of 3835

Dear Jack,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "John D. O'Leary" <liajodi@...>
To: "BardonPraxis Moderator" <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Hello,
My name is Jack O'Leary and I am a new member. I live in Costa Rica but
I'm
originally from Chicago. I have read numerous books on the occult
sciences
throughout my life and had never came across a book that had steps
possible
to attain. The last book being the Necronomocan. I read the entire book
IIH
by Franz Bardon and am really impressed because it presents everything
step
by step and if someone is sincere they can attain it. Next week I am
beginning the first step. I will write you all about my results. If
anyone
lives in Costa Rica drop me a line.
Sincerely
Jack O'Leary