Re: Eclipse effect on magics?

Message 03206 of 3835

Full moons, including lunar eclipses, are supposed to be a source of
energy, particularly for magical purposes performed by a group of
people. During them, the Moon passes through the "tail" of Earth's
magnetic field, the shape of which is distorted by the "solar wind" of
charged particles (making it compressed toward Earth's surface of the
sunward side, and enlarged on the side facing away from the Sun).
However, in this case, the adverse aspects of other planets to the Sun
and Moon would have result in the "energizing" effects liable to be bad,
with Saturn being square the Sun and Moon, and Mars widely conjunct Sun
and opposite Moon.

John W.

D. Lee Christopher wrote:
> Hey everybody
>
> I've been talking with a co-worker of mine, and we both experienced a
> strange draining of all energy last night around the same time that we
> witnessed (separately) the lunar eclipse. Last night was the height
> of the full moon, and I was looking forward to some nice meditation
> time in the blue glow of the backyard, but I just felt as though I was
> useless. I had had plenty of energy throughout the day, and I felt
> fine into the early night. But, the closer time came for me to go
> outside, the more I felt as though I had been run over by a large
> truck several times. She mentioned that she also experienced this
> type of energy loss, and I'm curious if the eclipse had something to
> do with the experience.
>
> I'll be the first to admit that I am still a beginner down this road,
> and I expect that in time I will come to understand more about how all
> of this works, but as I learn...
>
> Can anyone offer any insight into this type of occurrence?
>
> Take care.
> -Lee

Main Index | Thread Index