Eclipse effect on magics

Message 03205 of 3835

Hey everybody

I've been talking with a co-worker of mine, and we both experienced a
strange draining of all energy last night around the same time that we
witnessed (separately) the lunar eclipse. Last night was the height
of the full moon, and I was looking forward to some nice meditation
time in the blue glow of the backyard, but I just felt as though I was
useless. I had had plenty of energy throughout the day, and I felt
fine into the early night. But, the closer time came for me to go
outside, the more I felt as though I had been run over by a large
truck several times. She mentioned that she also experienced this
type of energy loss, and I'm curious if the eclipse had something to
do with the experience.

I'll be the first to admit that I am still a beginner down this road,
and I expect that in time I will come to understand more about how all
of this works, but as I learn...

Can anyone offer any insight into this type of occurrence?

Take care.
-Lee

Main Index | Thread Index