Re: success with Bardon's system

Message 03211 of 3835

Hello Ardesir,

I have dealt with Bardon's System for the past 16 years ?
with "some" success. Some of the techniques I found to be
attainable. What in specific do you want to know? For example: Can
one change one life's situation for the better? Can it get one out
of debt? Can it make one safe? Can it make one more intelligent?
Can it make one immortal? I guess what I am trying to find out from
you first is what do you want to attain because a lot of individuals
approach the Bardon's System expecting to have the world at their
command. Let me know, and I will respond.

Barry

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "sineadoconnorfan"
<sineadoconnorfan@y...> wrote:

> Hi has anyone achieved any success with Bardon's system of magic?
> Has anyone been able to produce any magical results?
>
> Ardeshir

Main Index | Thread Index