Re: success with Bardon's system

Message 03215 of 3835

Thanks for your response. I wanted to know if the abilities
presented in the Bardon books were attainable, and how I could
achieve them. I personally want to be able to develop clairvoyance
and be able to use a magic mirror the most, but really I want to
know how attain any magical ability. I got the Bardon books by
Merkur but the incarnations attributed to Bardon made me think it
wasn't for real. That he was Lao Tse and others. Some of the
excercises to me also seemed impossible like making a imagination
appear to the physical eyes or a imagined sound to the hearing, and
also the excercises seemed too hard or impossible to me and I didn't
know how to proceed with them. I would like to achieve however much
is possible. Also a question, is it a bad thing to use magic to make
money? For instance if you could through Alchemy make gold.

Ardeshir

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "bohall381" <famous13@n...>
wrote:

> Hello Ardesir,
>
> I have dealt with Bardon's System for the past 16 years ?
> with "some" success. Some of the techniques I found to be
> attainable. What in specific do you want to know? For example:
Can
> one change one life's situation for the better? Can it get one
out
> of debt? Can it make one safe? Can it make one more
intelligent?
> Can it make one immortal? I guess what I am trying to find out
from
> you first is what do you want to attain because a lot of
individuals
> approach the Bardon's System expecting to have the world at their
> command. Let me know, and I will respond.
>

> Barry
>

> --- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "sineadoconnorfan"
> <sineadoconnorfan@y...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi has anyone achieved any success with Bardon's system of
magic?
> > Has anyone been able to produce any magical results?
> >
> > Ardeshir

Main Index | Thread Index