Re: success with Bardon's system

Message 03221 of 3835

First off, I can only tell you of my own experiences with the system,
but I cannot speak for the others, only for myself. As you were
astounded and overwhelmed by all the possibilities so was I at the
beginning. However, as I started traveling along the path of the
unknown, other things made themselves known to my mind's eye. I
started to see the world differently from the way other people saw
it. I must say, at first, I found the experiences astounding and an
eye opening experience. There are other powers at play here. Powers
which others don't wish to speak of; I don't know ? I guess out of
fear which is the mind killer ? for fear can diminish a person
abilities swiftly. I am sure you have had such experiences when
approaching a matter(s) with fear. Let me start answering your
questions: You want to know if the abilities presented in the Bardon
Books were attainable. I would say some of them are, but if you are
expecting "Mandrake the Magician spectaculars," then I would say no.
I feel to attain some of the possibilities in Bardon's system there
are certain requirements one should be willing to meet, unless the
individual is a natural like the Frabato, which I am not. All that
clairvoyance stuff is true. I for one have witnessed foreseen events
in horror and was not able to do anything to about it; astral travel
is also true; the reincarnation stuff also true. I really don't know
if Bardon was Lao Tse and the others; I have never tested that area
of Bardon's life and I don't like to take a person's words as the
final revelation, testament and judgment on the matter. As for
possibilities of making an imagination appear to the physical eyes or
imagined sound to the hearing; all that is possible. In regards to
money, I have tested those waters, and I would be careful. Bear in
mind, money is a man-made device by design. Remember, for every
cause there is an effect; causality. Make sure you do your research
before testing the uncharted waters of moneymaking using magic. As
for the "making gold thing", I would give up on that. There are only
a few, real McCoy, Alchemist, remaining on our world and they refuse
to let themselves be known. It would be nice if someone out there who
would be brave enough to write a simplified version of magical
steps/attainments, thus cutting away all the areas of "enigmas" which
has stalled many of us on the path of our magical evolution. It's
just like the age of the typewriter vs. the computer; are we willing
to make that change?
Barry

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "sineadoconnorfan"
<sineadoconnorfan@y...> wrote:

> Just as long as I achieve basic results I can know that the whole
> thing is real and it's just a matter of time to reach the other
> abilities. That's basically all I need to get to.
>
> What have you been able to achieve and how did you do it, and also
> how long did it take?
>
> Ardeshir
>

> --- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Robert 3 EEE"
> <rapid3robert2000@y...> wrote:
> >

> > When I first read the Bardon material, I was astounded and
> overwhelmed by all the possibilities, but I also realized that this
> work will take a very long time.
> > It may take a lifetime of many lifetimes to achieve what one
> wants to, but this is only a short time (and the most important) in
> the scheme of eternity.
> >
> > Robert
> >

> > Hello Ardesir,
> >
> > I have dealt with Bardon's System for the past 16 years -
> > with "some" success. Some of the techniques I found to be
> > attainable. What in specific do you want to know? For
> example: Can
> > one change one life's situation for the better? Can it get one
> out
> > of debt? Can it make one safe? Can it make one more
> intelligent?
> > Can it make one immortal? I guess what I am trying to find out
> from
> > you first is what do you want to attain because a lot of
> individuals
> > approach the Bardon's System expecting to have the world at
> their
> > command. Let me know, and I will respond.
> >

> > Barry
> >

> > --- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "sineadoconnorfan"
> > <sineadoconnorfan@y...> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi has anyone achieved any success with Bardon's system of
> magic?
> > > Has anyone been able to produce any magical results?
> > >
> > > Ardeshir
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> > Want to be a wise steward?
> > · Invest 60¢ a day in the life of