Re: success with Bardon's system

Message 03216 of 3835

Just as long as I achieve basic results I can know that the whole
thing is real and it's just a matter of time to reach the other
abilities. That's basically all I need to get to.

What have you been able to achieve and how did you do it, and also
how long did it take?

Ardeshir

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Robert 3 EEE"
<rapid3robert2000@y...> wrote:

> When I first read the Bardon material, I was astounded and
overwhelmed by all the possibilities, but I also realized that this
work will take a very long time.
> It may take a lifetime of many lifetimes to achieve what one
wants to, but this is only a short time (and the most important) in
the scheme of eternity.

> Robert
>

> Hello Ardesir,
>
> I have dealt with Bardon's System for the past 16 years -
> with "some" success. Some of the techniques I found to be
> attainable. What in specific do you want to know? For
example: Can
> one change one life's situation for the better? Can it get one
out
> of debt? Can it make one safe? Can it make one more
intelligent?
> Can it make one immortal? I guess what I am trying to find out
from
> you first is what do you want to attain because a lot of
individuals
> approach the Bardon's System expecting to have the world at
their
> command. Let me know, and I will respond.
>

> Barry
>

> --- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "sineadoconnorfan"
> <sineadoconnorfan@y...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi has anyone achieved any success with Bardon's system of
magic?
> > Has anyone been able to produce any magical results?
> >
> > Ardeshir
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Want to be a wise steward?
> · Invest 60¢ a day in the life of