Re: success with Bardon's system

Message 03226 of 3835

A magical society would probably help take the place of much of the
technology we use but I'm not really sure how much of it because I
don't know what the extent of magic is. For instance, could you
build your own houses out of nothing magicaly or could you make your
own food or clothes the same way? Could you also teleport?

Ardeshir

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "sineadoconnorfan"
<sineadoconnorfan@y...> wrote:

> Yes, I looked at the survey and I have read IIH. I remember what
it
> said about not talking about your path. So it's understandable
that
> not many people want to talk about it. Thanks for the links again,
> and for the additional info.
>
> Magic being personal and many people wanting to talk about their
> achievements, do you see any future of a magical society which
> Bardon mentioned could happen in Frabato the Magician?
>
> Ardeshir
>
> --- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Jwingate2002@a... wrote:

> also
> > how long did it take?<<
> >

> > Did you look at the link to Rawn's site that I posted? 500
people
> giving
> > their experience of magic should be plenty to interest you. They
> give the
> > specific time and how easy or otherwise. Please look at it! See
> also Rawn's essays
> > - 'Spontaneous Magic', 'Sowantha', etc. That should give you an
> idea. Bill
> > Mistele's site (_http://www.lava.net/~pagios/_
> (http://www.lava.net/~pagios/) )
> > has more of interest.
> >
> > There are many magicians but few are brave enough like Rawn to
> talk openly
> > about what has happened to them, especially like this just to
> satisfy someone's
> > curiosity. Nobody can make up your mind whether to do magic or
> not except
> > you; moreover I think you will find relatively few people on
this
> list stating
> > their experiences openly in reply to your question. The reason
is
> simple:
> > magic is very, very personal. What you have asked is, although
> you might not
> > have realised it, a very intimate question. If you have read
IIH