Re: success with Bardon's system

Message 03223 of 3835

Yes, I looked at the survey and I have read IIH. I remember what it
said about not talking about your path. So it's understandable that
not many people want to talk about it. Thanks for the links again,
and for the additional info.

Magic being personal and many people wanting to talk about their
achievements, do you see any future of a magical society which
Bardon mentioned could happen in Frabato the Magician?

Ardeshir

(http://www.lava.net/~pagios/) )