Re: success with Bardon's system

Message 03233 of 3835

Barry,

No you didn't scare me. I'm not really scared of magic though I am
weary of unintended or harmful consequences, if they be caused by me
or somehow associated with being in magic. For instance, if people
close to me or myself gets hurt by being involved with magic.

I'm not really materialistic though I do want security, so I
wouldn't use magic to gain wealth, but I might consider using it on
the material level of life as a part of personal productivity. I'm
also not interested in using magic as power over other people,
though I consider using it for self defense as justified. As far as
I know about it I think that it should be used like any other
resource or ability that we already have and use.

"I feel that magic makes up aware of who we are, why we are here,
and shows us how we can improve upon ourselves for the better."

What kind of information did you get that showed this to you? It
would be great if we could use magic mirrors to look into the past
and learn about where we came from and things got started.

My main reason for wanting to learn magic is so I can be more free,
more productive or creative, and have the chance to develop mentally
and as a spiritual being.

Ardeshir

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "bohall381" <famous13@n...>
wrote:

> Ardeshire,
>
> I hope I didn't scare you. A lot of people become scared
> when talking about occult matters. I have introduced the Bardon's
> Books to others who invoked an interest in the occult and they
have
> found his books quite informative. As for Occult orders, they
have
> their advantages and disadvantages. I would suggest researching
the
> matter more thoroughly. Gandalf's magic from "Lord of the Rings,"
> feel could have been a bit more spectacular, but it truth, I think
it
> told the story of WW-1 or 2; I am not sure. Anyhow, it was
wonderful
> that they made a Movie from the "Lord of the Rings" series of
> books. In regards to Magical Orders/Societies, I am not a
> participant so that matter I am not able to give you any
information
> on. On the whole, I do not wish to influence you in anyway to
> practice magic; I feel it is a personal matter for one to decide
> because once the door is open; it's hard to close it again.
> Remember, you are dealing with the human consciousness, never
> underestimate it; it is very powerful; too powerful comprehend.
> There are people who have walked the path without any guidance and
> fell by the wayside. Some people think that making a chair fly in
> air or making something disappear and reappear is what real magic
is
> all about, but I think that they will find that it is not so. I
feel
> that magic makes up aware of who we are, why we are here, and
shows
> us how we can improve upon ourselves for the better. I am not
saying
> that there isn't the dark-side because there is a dark side to
> magic. Just as there are (-)Negative and (+)Positive poles. So,
if
> I might ask you, are your main interests in magic for the
improvement
> of yourself or for attaining worldly possessions and pleasures? I
> feel that question should be thought out thoroughly before
starting
> your engine and proceeding forward. Again, I hope I haven't
scared
> you.
>
> Barry
>

> --- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "sineadoconnorfan"
> <sineadoconnorfan@y...> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for your reply and for your help. Others like Rawn
believe
> > that all the abilities in the Bardon books are possible, but
I've
> [...]
> > need it. Because most times not everyone can learn on their own.
> >
> > Ardeshir
> >
> > --- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "bohall381" <famous13@n...>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > First off, I can only tell you of my own experiences with the
> > system,
> > > but I cannot speak for the others, only for myself. As you
were
> > > astounded and overwhelmed by all the possibilities so was I at
> the
> > > beginning. However, as I started traveling along the path of
the
> > > unknown, other things made themselves known to my mind's eye.
> > > started to see the world differently from the way other people
> saw
> > > it. I must say, at first, I found the experiences astounding
and
> > an
> > > eye opening experience. There are other powers at play here.
> > Powers
> > > which others don't wish to speak of; I don't know ? I guess
out
> of
> > > fear which is the mind killer ? for fear can diminish a person
> > > abilities swiftly. I am sure you have had such experiences
when
> > > approaching a matter(s) with fear. Let me start answering your
> > > questions: You want to know if the abilities presented in the
> > Bardon
> > > Books were attainable. I would say some of them are, but if
you
> > are
> > > expecting "Mandrake the Magician spectaculars," then I would
say
> > no.
> > > I feel to attain some of the possibilities in Bardon's system
> > there
> > > are certain requirements one should be willing to meet, unless
> the
> > > individual is a natural like the Frabato, which I am not. All
> > that
> > > clairvoyance stuff is true. I for one have witnessed foreseen
> > events
> > > in horror and was not able to do anything to about it; astral
> > travel
> > > is also true; the reincarnation stuff also true. I really
don't
> > know
> > > if Bardon was Lao Tse and the others; I have never tested that
> > area
> > > of Bardon's life and I don't like to take a person's words as
the
> > > final revelation, testament and judgment on the matter. As
for
> > > possibilities of making an imagination appear to the physical
> eyes
> > or
> > > imagined sound to the hearing; all that is possible. In
regards
> > > money, I have tested those waters, and I would be careful.
Bear
> > in
> > > mind, money is a man-made device by design. Remember, for
every
> > > cause there is an effect; causality. Make sure you do your
> > research
> > > before testing the uncharted waters of moneymaking using
magic.
> > As
> > > for the "making gold thing", I would give up on that. There
are
> > only
> > > a few, real McCoy, Alchemist, remaining on our world and they
> > refuse
> > > to let themselves be known. It would be nice if someone out
there
> > who
> > > would be brave enough to write a simplified version of magical
> > > steps/attainments, thus cutting away all the areas
of "enigmas"
> > which
> > > has stalled many of us on the path of our magical evolution.
> It's
> > > just like the age of the typewriter vs. the computer; are we
> > willing
> > > to make that change?
> > > Barry
> > >
> > > --- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "sineadoconnorfan"