Visualisation

Message 03257 of 3835

IIH: I have started practicing the accumulation of light in the eyes
for the purpose of developing astral vision, has anyone on this list
tried to make, or used the potion to put on the eyes as suggested by
Bardon?

Concurently, I am also doing the exercises of induction of
electricity (fire) and magnetism (water), but have some difficulty
in trying to experience these two, but I can manage with water and
fire

PME: What is the astrological period of the seventh moon station?
And has anyone made a silver talisman of the 7th moon intelligence:
Emrudue? Any suggestion as to the piece of su=ilver to use?
engraving method?

I have noticed that the many of the moon intelligences sigils
ressemble actual objets: tree, fish, volcanoe etc... coincidence?

William Mistele has written many a document on evocation of various
Bardon's geniis (genies?). Was he/is he a member of this list?

What is the rapport between the 4 archangels of the LBRP and
Bardon's intelligences?

And lastly, how do you get around not evoking the intelligences who
can help your magical development until you have actually developed
yourself magically?

Thank you

Micheline

oh, one last one, what best way could I go about finding my real
name (magical name)?

Main Index | Thread Index