Re: Visualisation

Message 03278 of 3835

Dear Micheline,

>> IIH: I have started practicing the accumulation of light in the eyes
for the purpose of developing astral vision, has anyone on this list
tried to make, or used the potion to put on the eyes as suggested by
Bardon?
Concurently, I am also doing the exercises of induction of electricity
(fire) and magnetism (water), but have some difficulty in trying to
experience these two, but I can manage with water and fire <<

It always disturbs me when someone writes of pursuing exercises from two
different Steps simultaneously. I know, from personal experience and
from being asked countless times to help repair damage that folks have
done to themselves by such practice, just how dangerous such an act is.
I strongly advise, for whatever it is worth to you, that you not pursue
such a practice. Throughout his three books, Bardon repeatedly advised
the student *against* jumping ahead and he did so for very good and very
serious reasons.

>> PME: What is the astrological period of the seventh moon station? <<

There are 28 Stations of the Moon, which means that each Station covers
a 28th of 360 degrees. That works out to roughly 12.86 degrees per
Station. Doing the math places the start of 7th Station at the
beginning of Cancer.

>> And has anyone made a silver talisman of the 7th moon intelligence:
Emrudue? Any suggestion as to the piece of su=ilver to use? engraving
method? <<
>> And lastly, how do you get around not evoking the intelligences who
can help your magical development until you have actually developed
yourself magically? <<

You don't. Any intelligence that, in theory, might be inclined to aid a
magician's development would not do so if the magician has not proven,
through their own efforts, that they are worthy of such help as they
might provide. Until you reach the point at which you have trained
yourself sufficiently to be able to evoke such an intelligence, the best
"help" you could ever come across is IIH and pursuing its Steps.

It seems like many folks have this fairy tale idea that if you evoke
Emrudue or wear Emrudue's seal, that Emrudue is going to give you a
bunch of powers and abilities, etc. Fact is however, that Emrudue can't
*give* you powers -- we must all *earn* our own powers. Emrudue might
tell you *how* to achieve a specific power, just as IIH tells you how
to, but Emrudue will not *give* them to you and in any case, *you* must
still do the work of attaining those powers. You would be far, far, far
better off spending your time and energy just following the Steps of IIH
*as they are laid out*, than spending your time trying to contact
Emrudue and enlist such aid. Help *yourself* first. :)

>> I have noticed that the many of the moon intelligences sigils
ressemble actual objets: tree, fish, volcanoe etc... coincidence? <<

No, that's no coincidence. :)

>> William Mistele has written many a document on evocation of various
Bardon's geniis (genies?). Was he/is he a member of this list? <<

No, I don't think he is or has been.