Re: Digest Number 589

Message 03285 of 3835

It has been my experience that none of the good beings will ever give oneany
thing, one is not mature enough to handle. Further the dark one's may
facilitate your "needs" or Karma and in the finals there is always paymentsfor
"benefits" rendered. Kinda like barrowing money from the Mafia.
There is really order in the Universe and I feel safe because of it. I have
visited with the dark as well as the light beings and of course the choice is
mine.It has also been my experience that some of the beings lie aboutwho and
what they are, as well as what they can and or will do.

I think that the work done to improve one's self is work well done. To
beco-dependant on various beings and not develop one's own abilities can be a
short sided mistake. It has also been my experience that once one has developed
oneself that the greater beings naturally gravitate to being friendsand
acquaintances of yours and so a report is developed as it should be.
Robert

> It seems like many folks have this fairy tale idea that if you evoke
> Emrudue or wear Emrudue's seal, that Emrudue is going to give you a
> bunch of powers and abilities, etc.

Seems like a lot of people are mislead by Bardon's statement:

7: Emrudue - If a person not initiated into magic wears the
seal of the seventh head of the Moon sphere, manufactured during
the astrological period of the seventh moon station and
engraved on a silver plate, he or she will have good luck and success,
and,above all, have any earthly desire fulfilled.

xox,

Eric

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Eliminate Your Debt!
· Get out of Debt Now · Christian counselors available
· Click here to find out how you can become free from debt.