vom rephrased..

Message 03287 of 3835

My last post was a bit manic I'm afraid, so I thought I'd compress it
a little.

What is the Will in your personal experience Rawn? (Bardon says it's
an essential aspect of the spirit..mmm)

I ask because I have developed a kind of anti-will attitude, and
believe that some how it is unimportant if my aim is 'no-mind' or
vacency of mind. I just need to absolutely know before I act. I'm
getting closer to the Bardonian view though.

My experience of no-mind has cleared out my head, and let me see
things from a centred point of view, but in your opinion are the steps
1 and 2 of level 1 just as important as vom? (I think I know what you
will say!)

Thanking you,

IOX

Main Index | Thread Index