Re: A minor soul mirror question

Message 03296 of 3835

I'm sorry, I only have the Merkur edition.

I'm not contesting the value of this suggestion, by the way; it's
only that I'm confused by Rawn's statement in A Bardon Companion:

"Franz Bardon suggests that you continue this analysis until you
have a list of at least 100 items. Many people balk at this total,
but I concur that this is a good standard to shoot for."

I can't find where Bardon states that number, so that makes me
concerned that I'm missing something crucial.

Thanks,
David

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, JeniJ <spiritpainting2002@y...>
wrote:
> Dear David,
> It is referred to in the Ruggeberg edition pg 54-55.
> It is a suggestion that the more failures we find, the
> better.
>

> =====
> Warmly,
>
> Jeni Jones