Re: Re: A minor soul mirror question

Message 03307 of 3835

 Dear David,

I will quote what my Ruggeberg book says:

... Make notes of all your weaknesses, down to the
finest nuances and variations. The more you are
discovering, all the better for you. Nothing must
remain hidden, nothing unrevealed, however
insignificant or great your faults or frailties may
be. Some especially endowed disciples have been able
to discover hundreds of failures in the finest shades.
Disciples like these possessed a good meditation and a
deep penetration into their own souls. Wash your soul
perfectly clean, sweep all the dust out of it.
(Hopefully this is helpful to answer your
question.(:(:

=====
Warmly,

Jeni Jones