The Once and Future King

Message 03313 of 3835

Hi All,

I've been meaning to post this for a while.

There is an exceptional novel by T.H.White called "The Once and Future
King", which I was lead towards at the outset of some major energy
upheavals within myself about this time last year.

On top of being a fantastic and creative story about the Youth and
subsequent life of King Arthur (All based on h "real" legend by
Mallory), it is also a book directly which any initiate will see is
about the process of initiation; and even includes many of the
techniques we practice from Bardon's works. It was highly relevant and
apt for my own development and also outlines reasons we are required
to take the spiritual path and what our eventual endeavours and
evolution will enable for the good of mankind.

It was initially in 4 separate parts but there is a complete
unabridged version; which is the most common now. It's cheap and an
excellent "working vacation" to go alongside your hermetic studies.

Hope you enjoy it.

Regards,

Mark

Main Index | Thread Index