Re: A minor soul mirror question

Message 03312 of 3835

Please elaborate on this Jason;

"My only other comment on the whole process so far is that the
mental helps with the astral. As in, once you get good at Thought
Discipline you can meditate on the tetragrammaton itself and its
significance, and then be constantly aware, ..."

As to your other comments... that seems to be a great ideal you've
reached, being able to rephrase the negative to a positive; "What
would I have to have been feeling/believing/thinking/etc. to have
acted differently?' And the cool thing is if you phrase it like that
it's always a positive, never negative. Then breathe that in and
just be confident you've changed."

I agree, we are all such different 'planets' in our own galaxy when
you view us from the character/personality. Think of it, nobody has
any of the same situation in their early growing years. We may all
have one parent, two parents, but we have a different family friend
who always has an impact on us for instance. So we are each unique
and different in our approaches and what may be a key to one... etc.

I wish you well
Chuck

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Jwingate2002@a... wrote:
> Hey Chuck,
>
> >>Then I take that thought
> to sleep with me to be worked on in the subconscious as I
impregnate
> the opposite characteristic from the negative and it works....
> There are many fine tools to deal with negating the negative
trait,
> also I find that I spend time inbreathing the Divine virtue that
is
> the opposite of the negative trait.<<
>

> That all sounds good to me too. I agree that the tools provided
are very
> good and effective even in step 1. In fact I sometimes find myself
in the
> paradoxical position of why bother to progress! I also think
Bardon's genius was in
> writing something so infinitely flexible and yet so definite. We
all start
> from such different places.
>
> My only other comment on the whole process so far is that the
mental helps
> with the astral. As in, once you get good at Thought Discipline
you can
> meditate on the tetragrammaton itself and its significance, and
then be constantly
> aware, initiate a kind of rolling program of mirror work, doesn't
even need to
> be written down in a way, of observing its operation in your
life. Can all
> sort of be noted as you go and even start to be corrected on the
spot day to
> day. I find that really helpful. Life gets to be your mirror.
>
> I don't find the whole 'opposite characteristic' thing works for
me so well
> though. As in, you felt fear so you breathe in courage - because
it seems too
> general.... do you know what I mean? What I feel works best
personally is
> really like one of those old 'choose your own adventure' books -
where you took
> what seems a wrong turn. You turn back and see what you should
have done. It a
> ll kind of comes down to knowing what one should do but being
afraid of
> opening oneself to love - fear and love seem like the uber-fault
and uber-virtue
> if you like.
>
> So I kind of ask myself the question, 'What would I have to have
been
> feeling/believing/thinking/etc. to have acted differently?' And
the cool thing is
> if you phrase it like that it's always a positive, never negative.
Then
> breathe that in and just be confident you've changed. This way
your life becomes a
> story you're writing. Which is like saying, until you do step 1-3
life is
> writing you!
>
> It reminds me a bit of what Rawn describes in the 'Centre of
Stillness'