Re: --- - New to the list

Message 03333 of 3835

The library of the University of Sorbonne in Paris has a copy of the
1906 French translation of the Zohar, the chief Qabbalistic work, with
many astrological references or inferences. Unlike the 1934 English
translation by Soncino Press, London, it is complete, with no arbitrary
omission of a number of "magical" passages.

Also in Paris, the Bibliothèque Arsenal has a large collection of
medieval magical manuscripts, mostly in in Hebrew, Latin, and Norman
French.

John W.

doczorglub wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i am french. I am interrested in bardon's work but have not practised
> it yet. I am in vajrayana since 20 years. I am also seeking reliable
> informations about Qabbalistic astrology.
>
> doczorglub

Main Index | Thread Index