clarification question from IIH Intro

Message 03334 of 3835

Hello!

I have restarted my study of FB. In reading the introduction I was
confused by the description of the symptoms of a lack or excess of the
elements. These are discussed on pages 35 and 36 of the most recent
edition of IIH.

I thought I was understanding what I read, but I must not have. On
page 35 I understood that an excess of Air element (compared to
others) cause one to feel hungry, and then on page 36 it seems to be
saying that an excess of Air element causes hunger to be curbed.

Obviously I'm not understanding the information correctly. Please, if
you can see the flaw in my understanding, help me clear it up.

Thank you very much!

Main Index | Thread Index