Re: clarification question from IIH Intro

Message 03335 of 3835

Dear 'ArtOfHands',

Welcome to BardonPraxis. :)

>> I thought I was understanding what I read, but I must not have. On
page 35 I understood that an excess of Air element (compared to others)
cause one to feel hungry, and then on page 36 it seems to be saying that
an excess of Air element causes hunger to be curbed. Obviously I'm not
understanding the information correctly. Please, if you can see the
flaw in my understanding, help me clear it up. <<

It is a bit confusing in the way it's stated, especially the part on
p.35. If you re-read the p.35 section very carefully, you will find
that Bardon was talking about the relative *lack* of each Element in the
diet. I say "relative lack" because these symptoms may be caused by an
over-preponderance of the other Elements in the diet.