Re: Digest Number 601

Message 03343 of 3835

I have been training the first step in IIH for the
past year (thought observation, single thought, no
thought) some days I do really well in the exercises
and other days my mind seems to go everywhere. Is that
normal? Is there anything that I can do?
Thanks.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/wpWolB/TM

> [...]
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:45:31 -0800
> From: "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@...>
> Subject: Re: clarification question from IIH Intro
>
> Dear 'ArtOfHands',
>
> Welcome to BardonPraxis. :)
>
> >> I thought I was understanding what I read, but I
> must not have. On
> page 35 I understood that an excess of Air element
> (compared to others)
> cause one to feel hungry, and then on page 36 it
> seems to be saying that
> an excess of Air element causes hunger to be curbed.
> Obviously I'm not
> understanding the information correctly. Please, if
> you can see the
> flaw in my understanding, help me clear it up. <<
>
> It is a bit confusing in the way it's stated,
> especially the part on
> p.35. If you re-read the p.35 section very
> carefully, you will find
> that Bardon was talking about the relative *lack* of
> each Element in the
> diet. I say "relative lack" because these symptoms
> may be caused by an
> over-preponderance of the other Elements in the
> diet.
>
> My best to you,
> :) Rawn Clark
> rawnclark@...
> rawn@...
> http://www.ABardonCompanion.com
> http://E.webring.com/hub?ring=arionthebardonwe

> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:07:17 -0000
> From: ArtOfHands@...
> Subject: Working multiple Step 1 exercises
> simultaneously
>

> I am beginning the practice of Step 1 in IIH. I
> have started the
> first Spirit exercise (Thought Control). While I am
> working on that,
> can I also begin the Conscious Breathing exercises.
>
> Also, must I finish all of the Step 1 Spirit
> exercise (thought
> control, thought discipline, and mastery of
> thoughts) before I begin
> work on the white and black soul mirrors?
>
> Thank you,
> Sarah

> Message: 4
> Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 23:07:54 -0800
> From: "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@...>
> Subject: Re: Working multiple Step 1 exercises
> simultaneously
>
> Dear Sarah,
>
> The answer is that you must work all three sections
> of each Step
> (mental, astral and physical) simultaneously. Begin
> with the first
> exercise of each section and as you master each
> exercise of a section,
> move on to the next exercise in that section. The
> Step is considered
> complete when you have worked your way through all
> the exercises in each
> section.
>
> Bardon emphasized a balanced progression and this
> can only be
> accomplished if you work on the mental, astral and

=== message truncated ===