Re: Digest Number 601

Message 03344 of 3835

Dear Nik,

>> I have been training the first step in IIH for the past year (thought
observation, single thought, no thought) some days I do really well in
the exercises and other days my mind seems to go everywhere. Is that
normal? Is there anything that I can do? <<

It always concerns me when some one speaks of training the first Step
but only mentions one set of exercises. Have you also been pursuing the
astral and physical exercises? If not, then that would be the cause.
If you have been pursuing the astral and physical exercises as well,
then I'll need more details about your practice before I could offer any
advice. :)