Re: First 3 steps- questions-experience-clarification

Message 03411 of 3835

I guess i'm over complicating things,Also i thought master'd meant the
ability to sustain thouse mental states forever,i find any state of
concioussness i stress internal pressure builds up untill i have to
release the excercise,of course i tend to do these excercises for an
hour or more.

Also i was thinking of thought as verbal thought,chatter.is awareness
in general considered thought?like my awareness shift to my shoulder
or my stomic etc is that 'thought' even if it doesn't have any
word/threads?

I should ask this while i have the chance and not persist in this line
anylonger but..

I find that in any mental excercise that at a certain point sometimes
the state shifts,it automates like my unconciouss is doing all the
work and my will is free,almost like looking at a reflection in a pool
of water,is this what i should strive for or should i try and maintain
the state concioussly?the only problem i have is that it produces a
third state like a bubble emerging from the two like my mind is trying
to creat a new objective mindstate which disrupts the pure flow
between the the will and excercise should i strive to repress this
bubble from being formed?