One of the things to learn here (was: Shedding excess negative energy)

Message 03431 of 3835

Dear All. Or rather, Dear all whom this concerns

What is the situation here in BardonPraxis?

Many of us are asking questions. I know I am.

Rawn mainly, plus others, are answering the questions. But I, who for a
time called myself not Stu but "Student", can see that this can limit us.
Being always the student, *the one who asks the questions* can be narrowing
and not really developing.

Therefore I am making a point out of trying to answer questions when I feel
I have something to contribute. It may not be much, hopefully it is
*something*.

I would like to draw your attention to the way Rawn is answering questions.
You surely have noticed how succint and to the point his replies are? How
he often turns the confusion of the question to clarity.

I think there is a lesson for all of us in this.

We all need to get to the center of things, the gist of the matter. We at
least need to *know what our question is*.

Often our questions, including mine, are more like what is called "stream
of consciousness". Meaning, a stream of words without much direction,
flowing along as it wills. Not as *I* will :-) After we have written it
down, we hardly understand it ourselves, but do not take the trouble of
revising and clarifying.

I sometimes ask myself "What will Rawn answer to this?", and try to guess
what the reply might be. What would *I* reply?

By asking myself that question, I am more actively participating in the
process, than if I was just waiting for an answer to come. I am not just a
passive receiver. After all, this is not Delphi, and Rawn is not an
oracle ;-) Or should we say Santa Claus, this time of the year.

Stu

PS: No, Rawn didn´t pay me to write this.