Re: One of the things to learn here (was: Shedding excess negative energy)

Message 03433 of 3835

Hi Stu!

Let me contribute something to what you have said ...

Actually I do come from another cultural part of the world (Europe,
Switzerland) than you (most of you coming from USA I do asume?). And
it is very very interesting to see - concerning hermetic path of
Bardon -
that there are in every cultural area some outstanding, extraordinary
people, spiritual teachers of hermetics (which are
somehow "available" 'publicly' more or less for the students). In
the States for example, it is Rawn or William Mistele. Mistele does
express his experiences rather in a poetical and very lively way.
Rawn seems to me more a scientist ... really the most precise and
clarifying magos I've ever "met". He embodies (besides other
qualities of course)as a teacher above all the ability to create
total clarity in an easy way. Just the one question I've asked and
his answer brought about a really new quality for my path I did not
even know before and I do feel grateful for.
But the interesting thing here is - as far I can oversee it - that
many students often have contact only to one such teacher alone,
sometimes they do not even know that there exist other such persons
in other cultural areas.
In Europe, I 've met (personally) four such persons. One guy is
called Tares and besides Hermetic of Bardon, he is working with
Chinese Medicin acupuncture and Taoist Meditation. Through him, I
learnt for the first time in this life, that a magos can be a person
who is very balanced - expressing divine will-power and equally
being a warm-hearted, compassionate and smiling person. Before
meeting him, I honestly could not really *feel* what it means or culd
mean to be *balanced* in a hermetic way( mentally assuming yes, but
not sensing it enough imaginally!)
Another person is a woman, sensitive and powerfull like a beautiful
high priestess of Avalon (her speciality is kabbalah and the spirits)
and still pure hearted and simple, lovely and humble in a positive
way, being more a good friend than a guru-teacher. Another teacher
worked as masseur and bath attendant (well, in the States he would
have been some guy like in baywatch) and he is - also advanced in
hermetic - a very clairvoyant person. I've never seen such sharp
shining blue eyes.
Finally, there is a very good teacher, 'brother' and friend of
mine. He is somehow a mix between an Indian, tantric Yogin and
spiritual warrior (he could be - in a symbolic way - an Jedi like Qui
Gon, if they really existed).
And there would also exist some advanced hermetics in Paris, France
[creator of the sites www.urgaya.net], again quite different, which I
do not know yet (and probably will never meet?).
Everyone of those persons is like a magnet, joining lots of students
as a spiritual kind of group which often are *not counsciously*
connected or aware of other such persons and groups existing on
Earth, following the same path.

One good thing of knowing lots (at least some) of such advanced
people is that you do not stick too much to one person alone. I mean,
imagine for a moment, as a thought-experience, Rawn would
dematerialise into other dimension now, -say- into highest perfection
(smile), never coming back to this Earth again. Can you (within your
imagination) hear the students sigh's sounding through the mental
halls of this forum group; this kind of connected "psychic group-
field community" existing somehow on an astral-mental plane?

Of course, every kind of sticking or idolizing means psychologically
that I do project some positive quality of myself (not yet
counsciously developped) into another person, seeing it outside there
first. This can help me to awaken the same qualitiy within myself in
a individual manner according to my personality. Every
good "sounding" and perceiving of such qualities in other persons
means that the same qualities sleeping within me, wating for being
awakened and living them in an authentic way by myself.

Finally, those qualities or powers do also exist in Nature and in
different "ordinary" people your meeting every day. Our aim is just
to awaken those qualities in a balanced and broad way *within* us.

So, good luck for this journey to everybody here! Feels good joining
this group!

A happy new year and much success and love

Pat

PS Forgot ... of course, as an end of our imagination (thought-
experience), Rawn should return now from eternity back to us, so we
do not let him there ... thanks for being here again still assisting
us *smile*

Main Index | Thread Index