Re: Non-locality and the impregnation of food and drink

Message 03454 of 3835

> ;-) Are you *trying* to make things harder and more complex than
they need to be? Perhaps the most helpful thing would be less
theorizing and more doing.<

I do have a tendency to do that; to over-analyse things and make
them more complicated than they need be. And for the record, I was
never intending to drink half a glass or water and impregnate the
other half... I do realize that there would be no point to that, I
just thought that posing the question might have helped to clear up
a theoretical issue that has been on my mind lately. But you are
absolutely right, Rawn. More *doing* is required on my part at this
stage. I just keep wondering why it seems to be so diffcult to
achieve.

Thanks for your reply :-)

Martin

Main Index | Thread Index