Re: Non-locality and the impregnation of food and drink

Message 03455 of 3835

Hi Martin,

Your response to the thread was interesting in many ways also - it is
worth you *consciously* recognising what happened in that entire
situation. Your mind allowed a useless thought form to gain control of
your cognitive awareness and manifest so as to touch the lives of all
members who read this message.

I always like this as an addage to *more doing*, which is *less
thinking*; not meaning not to think, but differentiating between the
useful and the useless with you intellectual ability prior to allowing
its manifestation. By training selectiveness in this manner, future
trivial thought forms are prevented from enterring your mind via the
overall enhanced vibrational rate, and any that can sneak through can
be instantly recognised and tossed away - keeping valuable mental
energy for practical uses.

Regards,

Mark

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Martin" <martin@u...> wrote:

> > ;-) Are you *trying* to make things harder and more complex than
> they need to be? Perhaps the most helpful thing would be less
> theorizing and more doing.<
>
> I do have a tendency to do that; to over-analyse things and make
> them more complicated than they need be. And for the record, I was
> never intending to drink half a glass or water and impregnate the
> other half... I do realize that there would be no point to that, I
> just thought that posing the question might have helped to clear up
> a theoretical issue that has been on my mind lately. But you are
> absolutely right, Rawn. More *doing* is required on my part at this
> stage. I just keep wondering why it seems to be so diffcult to
> achieve.
>
> Thanks for your reply :-)
>
> Martin

Main Index | Thread Index