Re: Smoking

Message 03460 of 3835

LVX

I asked myself the same question a week or so ago. I recently
got into smoking Tabacoo out of a hookah and all the various flavors
thereof, even though ive never smoked cigarettes. My mentor said
something to me which clicked with the teachings of Bardon. He
pointed out how the hookah represents the four elements. The tabacco
is earth, the charcoal is fire, the water for a filter is of course
water, and one uses air to operate it.

I was considering Bardons impregnation exercizes, and decided it
would be possible using a hookah (and therefore using any form of
smoking tabacco in theory) in the same ways as food and drink.

The tabacco would be my desire. The charcoal would represent my
will. I will know when lighting the charcoal that the moment the
tabacco begins to burn, my desire is being realized. I would use the
water as a purification of my desire. I will know that the water will
seperate the "dross from the gold" so to speak, so only the purest
form of my desire will come forth, and wont be debased through
selfishness. I can attach the act of inhaling the tabacco to
strengthening some aspect of myself which may have been hindering me
from previously realizing my desire. Perhaps my desire is to do
better financially at my job. Then i can inhale the idea of being a
better worker, perhaps finding some flaw in my work ethics, and
exhale its opposite.

This utilizes a few different forms of his impregnation and pore-
breathing exercizes, but the same idea could be applied to
cigarettes. You still have Tabacco-Earth, Fire-Fire, Filter-Water,
Breath-Air. Far simpler still you could just impregnate the cigarette
with your desire, and as it burns know its being realized. But the
Akashic principle can impregnate anything at all so im sure theres
many ways it could be used with cigarettes.

LVX
Frater ha-sufah

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "John D. O'Leary" <Liajodi@r...>
wrote:
> I know that this is strange question but I have smoked for more
than 30 years and Rawn Clark smokes also Franz Bardon smoked all his
life. As far as reading the posted messages I have never read
something concerning this topic. The question is if it is possible
using the akasha principle to impregnate our desires into tobacco. I
believe it is possible. I also believe that there is nothing wrong
with smoking and it very simple enjoyable pleasure.