Smoking

Message 03459 of 3835

I know that this is strange question but I have smoked for more than 30 years
and Rawn Clark smokes also Franz Bardon smoked all his life. As far as reading
the posted messages I have never read something concerning this topic. The
question is if it is possible using the akasha principle to impregnate our
desires into tobacco. I believe it is possible. I also believe that there is
nothing wrong with smoking and it very simple enjoyable pleasure.