Re: PME- magical aids

Message 03480 of 3835

Dear "walker",
Yes, I do have a book published: "Exploring Scrying" from New Page
Books:
http://www.newpagebooks.com/book325.html
available from:
http://www.WhisperedPrayers.com/Cart/WP16e_ExploringScrying.html
and Azure Green, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and fine purveyors of
esoterica ...

My health is forcing the compilation of my current projects to be
glacially slow, alas.
I've essays scattered all over the web .... a batch aimed at Wiccan /
Christians can be found at
http://www.AMystickalGrove.com/cgi-bin/site/site.cgi?az=list&forum=SectionID104&conf=CatID22

However, I've written little directly aimed at the F.B. system. Which
is so impressively coherent in itself, that it seems best to wait till
somebody hits a specific point. On the other hand, my cosmology is
quite different from Rawn Clark's so I tend to be fairly quiet on most
of these lists
:)
Ambrose Hawk

--