Poll results for BardonPraxis

Message 03487 of 3835

The following BardonPraxis poll is now closed. Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: Have you informed your immediate
family of your decision to pursue
Hermetics and much of what that
entails?

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- Yes, I explained it fully leaving out almost no details. My conscience is
clear., 13 votes, 15.66%
- Yes, but explained it rather delicately so as not to risk offending them or
their closely held beliefs, 3 votes, 3.61%
- Yes, but have explained only certain aspects of it that I felt would be more
"acceptable" (such as meditation, etc), 23 votes, 27.71%
- I'm letting them know bit by bit, 15 votes, 18.07%
- No, whenever they "catch" me practicing and ask, I hastily make something up,
4 votes, 4.82%
- No, I'm careful not to be observed at any point and keep them entirely in the
dark. And that's the way we all like it, thank you very much!, 25 votes, 30.12%

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

Main Index | Thread Index