Re: What does it mean to become noble concerning passions?

Message 03486 of 3835

Dear Patrik,

>> *** So, what does *noble* mean, especially concerning passions? ***
Those it just mean to *master* those (not so nice looking) larvae like
sexual passions or smoking larvae in terms of *control* them by your
will, so it is your will deciding *when* to smoke or having sexual
pleasure and when not, as a kind of time-regulation how often? Or does
it rather mean *transforming* those not so nice looking larvae or
elementals into more beautiful looking ones, so one has then
*beautiful-noble* sexual passion larvae instead of heavy dark one? <<

Yes, to both. :) The first -- taking control of your negative
passions -- is *part of* the process whereby you *transform* your
negative traits *into a positive alternative*.

What you must understand is that the "larvae" and "elementals" you
describe are *astral* and are composed of how a person *feels*, at an
*emotional level*, about what they are thinking and doing or not doing,
etc.. This is a *reflection* (but not a *direct perception*) of the
person's thinking since the root of all emotional responses is in a
person's habits of thinking.

Character *transformation* occurs at three levels: 1) the level of
thinking; 2) the emotional level of feeling; and, 3) the physical level
of day-to-day behaviour. In order to be successful and lasting and of a
quality capable of creating an astral Equilibrium of the Elements, *all
three levels* must be pursued simultaneously.

The process of transformation begins with and hinges upon the Soul
Mirror *self* analysis of the *present* character. This requires an
absolute or "radical" honesty with oneself and here is where the
perennial analogy of the murderer or "black magician" is absurd. By
definition such an individual would be constitutionally incapable of
this degree of self-honesty.

Self-honesty means that *every* valuation you make about your character
must be based solely upon how *you* *feel* emotionally and what *you*
*think* about *your own* actions, emotional habits and habits of
thinking (i.e., your manifest character). When you begin interjecting
what others think or feel or do then you are not reaching all the way
down to what *you* are thinking or feeling. *Your* thoughts and
feelings may very well agree with what others *say* they are thinking
and feeling, and that's perfectly "okay" so long as they are *your*
feelings and thoughts. And likewise, *your* thoughts and feelings may
very well disagree with what others *say* they are thinking and feeling,
and that *also* is perfectly "okay" for *you*, even if no one else
agrees. *All* that matters in *this* process is what *you* think and
feel about *you*.

And of course (I assume this goes without saying but figure I might as
well say it anyway just to be sure I'm clear enough), the way that our
actions, thoughts and feelings effect others and our environment are
important reflections of self that must be considered in any
self-evaluation. If we feel really great about ourselves but are
alienating every one around us then something is amiss and way out of
any sort of *functional* balance. It might be a self-balance suitable
for living by oneself in a cave but it wouldn't be suitable in public.
;-)

>> Or does it mean for those having successfully mastered step 2, having
(for example) removed or transformed more or less *all * larvae and now
just to smoke or enjoy sex out of higher noble beautiful mental/astral
elementals like lovely looking ones? <<

*Every* temporal thought and emotion that we generate/create during our
lives can be perceived at the astral and mental levels. At the mental
level, its *meaning* is directly perceived, but at an astral level only
its *emotional significance to the one who generated it* is directly
perceived and it is always perceived in the symbolic astral milieu of
color and shape. If you look to the mental level of, for example, the
astral level orange-red colored sexual manifestation, then you would
perceive the person's underlying thoughts about their own sexual energy
in that moment and this would reveal to your perception *why* it is that
color for that person in that moment at the astral level of your
perception.

As we grow up we are taught by our culture, religion, family, etc., to
feel a certain way about our sexuality. In *general* the way *most*
people think and feel about their sexuality manifests as orange-red
astrally, but that has to do with what *they* *think and feel about
themselves* and not with sexual energy itself.

And there's the problem with saying, for example that "orange-red equals
sexual energy". For in fact the orange-red doesn't equal the sexual
energy -- it equals *how the person feels and thinks about their sexual
energy* instead. These are two distinctly separate things. The
orange-red can also manifest astrally in a situation where the person
*thinks and feels* exactly the same in reaction to something entirely
different. Astral *perception* without the faculty of a deeper *mental*
understanding can easily lead to making assumptions which distance one
from an accurate analysis.

As I said, this occurs with *every* thought and feeling of every moment
we are alive, so the VAST majority of these manifestations are as
fleeting as a thought or emotion can be.

But if those thoughts and emotions are habitual and/or obsessive, then
that same color will manifest astrally over and over and will gain a
more permanent astral existence, eventually effecting the person
continuously. The *only* way to *permanently* rid oneself of such a
"larva" is to get to its root and *transform one's thinking*. A "larva"
such as this *can* be destroyed at the astral level but if the mental
root cause has not been transformed then the astral manifestation will
inevitably recur. In other words, it is through the process of
character transformation which Bardon described that such "larvae" are
truly "destroyed".

Once the astral Equilibrium of the Elements has been attained and your
character has been fully positivized *according to your own valuation*
(the Equilibrium is unique to each individual), then the only permanent
or enduring "larvae" will be those *you* choose to maintain. In other
words, the astral Equilibrium is the "place" of individual power in
which *you* take complete responsibility for being who *you* choose to
be.

These *can* be called or labeled "larvae" or "elementals" but using such
ominous labels is unproductive if you don't understand what they are and
thereby come to fear them.

>> And last question, how can I be sure, concerning sexuality, that need
for sex is caused by *noble* elementals and not by eros-schemen? <<

I bet you already know what I'm going to say. :) The *only* way is
through being absolutely honest with yourself and examining what *you*
are truly thinking and feeling in that moment. The answer is always
right there inside of *you*. You don't need to read a book to find it
or ask some one their opinion to find it or take a drug, join a cult,
shave your head, etc., etc., etc., to find it . . . all you need to do
is look *inside* and be totally honest with *yourself*.