Lesser banishing ritual of pentagram

Message 03542 of 3835

Dear Rawn

> >> Additionally, do any of you do a short ritual such as the
Quabalistic
> cross and lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram before and after
the
> work? <<
>
> No, I didn't find such a thing at all necessary.

+++ In a hermetic school I'have joined we practiced it regularly and
it is highly recommended generally. (similar the middle pillar
exercise). I had practised the lesser b.r. of p. for some time and
found it had a quite strengthening and grounding effect. At the
moment for me, there is not enough time doing it - concerning the
more important exercises of Bardon IIH, some Qi-Gong etc.

If I may ask - do you not recommend it at all, rather - because from
your experience, the Bardon exercises are simply enough here - or
out of another specific reason, concerning the pentagram ritual
itself?

kindly regards
Patrik

Main Index | Thread Index