Re: Relaxation

Message 03541 of 3835

Dear Dan,

>> I would like to know if it is advisable to do a relaxation meditation
before beginning observing your thoughts in Lesson one. Or for that
matter in any of the lessons. Maybe a progessive muscle relaxation. I
noticed that Bardon presents relaxation in passing and only suggests
taking a couple of deep breaths after being seated or prone in a
comfortable chair or bed. <<

I recommend it. A physical relaxation will have the effect of focusing
your mind upon the work at hand.

>> Additionally, do any of you do a short ritual such as the Quabalistic
cross and lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram before and after the
work? <<

No, I didn't find such a thing at all necessary.