Re: Solar opening

Message 03606 of 3835

Thanks for advices
You are right that Bardon does not mention work with chakras in IIH.
It is residue from my former practice of yoga. I don't know if it is
bad or wrong to combine Bardon and yoga together. I think it could be
ok, but one has to be very careful and patient (maybe impatience is
the very problem for me :-)). When I started Bardon's training, I went
through the first step quite quickly due to my previous practice. But
unfortunately I lack discipline and therefore I had stoped on the
third level for a few months and I had to start again from the
beggining. Well I think it would be better to focus on the equilibrium
first and try to get some more regularity and discipline to practice.
However I think this disscusion group will be a help and inspiration
for me.
Jindrich

Main Index | Thread Index