ABardonCompanion.com Website Update

Message 03611 of 3835

Dear Friends,

As is my custom, each year I take the entire month of March off from my
online duties as a sort of holiday. In my absence, Vekelim will once
again be your moderator. :)

If you send me an email during March, please expect a delay in my reply
of as much as four weeks. I will, as usual, fill all CD and book orders
as quickly as possible, but even here there may be minor delays as I
plan to be away from home frequently during my holiday. :)

In this pre-holiday website update you will find several new
translations:

At http://ABardonCompanion.com/CommentariesLinks-de.html the
"Introduction and Theory" section has been translated, completing the
*entire* German translation of my "Commentary Upon Initiation Into
Hermetics"! :)

At http://ABardonCompanion.com/CommentariesLinks-it.html you will find
the addition of Italian translations of Steps Five through Eight of my
"Commentary Upon Initiation Into Hermetics". :)

And finally, you can find an Italian translation of the script of audio
Lesson One of my "Self-Healing Archaeous" at
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Arch01-it.html :)

My best to you all,