ABardonCompanion.com Website Update

Message 03438 of 3835

Dear Friends,

First off, I wish you all a Happy New Year! :)

*** 50% Off Book Sale ***
"A Bardon Companion" & "Eight Temples Meditation Project"
Take advantage of this clearance sale while supplies last!
Sales of my two books have been slow in the US and abroad so to clear
the remaining stock we (JHP-USA and Faulks Books in the UK) are
radically reducing their price. Order now before it's too late!
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/jhpusa.html

*** Recent Translations ***
Thanks to the wonderful efforts of four volunteer translators
(two Italian, one Russian and one Spanish), I'm happy to announce the
availability of still more translated material. :)
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/CommentariesLinks-it.html Italian:
Thanks to Ervè Aimaro and Bari Raja, Introduction & Theory, Step One,
Step Two, Step Three and Step Four of my "Commentary Upon Initiation
Into Hermetics" is available in Italian.
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/CommentariesLinks-ru.html Russian:
Thanks to Lidia Avseeva, a Russian translation of Step Four of my
"Commentary Upon Initiation Into Hermetics" has been added to the work
she's already done.
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Attend-sp.html Spanish: Thanks to
Jorge Leiva D., "Attending The Unity" is now available in Spanish.

My heartfelt thanks to all these wonderful translators for volunteering
their time!!! :)

*** New Correspondence Excerpts ***
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Updates.html
"More on Emptiness/Vacancy of Mind"