Re: why not evoke them?

Message 03634 of 3835

Hello Dustin!

Thank you for the information! :-) I think the exact same thing can be said for
anyone working in magick, thats why to me soul mirror work is of the utmost
importance. Now let me say over the past few years i have done (even before
IIH) tons of introspective work and character transformation. When i started
Bardon I really got on it with the character work with meditation,EFT, and
willpower. After two years of that i am now adding Reichian body work as taught
by Christopher Hyatt in his undoing yourself book. Now by saying all that...if
i would have tried invoking prematurely i would eitherhave failed, or have
succeededed and probably have gotten one of the previous problems Bill
mentioned. You would be shocked how much crud we have within us! yuck! ...well
it may just be me who knows, anyway, its deep and you don't even know its there
till you start dredging it up. If you have donethe work i'm sorry to carry on,
just making a point (i promise!) Until youhave a pure channel to
bring more divinity through you can only get glimpses of truth.I recommendnd
the soul mirror work as the most important work in Bardons or any systemexactly
for the reason of NOT getting those mental/emotional defects. AlsoRobert Anton
Wilson, Dr. Christopher Hyatt and Lon Milo Duquette make great complementary
authors, teaching you humility as well as not to believe everything you think
and are great for getting you to see past yourself. Oh well rambling now.

Justin's hermetics:
step 1 soul mirror step 2 invoke step 3 repeat

dustovshio@... wrote:

Justin,

Bill Mistele has a meditation that is analogous to
what you are talking about here:

http://www.lava.net/~pagios/god.htm

This part is sobering:

"Just imagine that if you are considering uniting with
God as a goal, embodying His divine aspects in
yourself, there will be all sorts of difficulties and
dangers that will confront you. Among these are the
typical vices that attach themselves to those with a
religious temperament--fanaticism, self-righteousness,
feelings of superiority, the elitism concealed in
feeling chosen, arrogance, narrow-mindedness, and also
self-doubt, dependence on and attachment to external
authorities, feelings of being riddled with guilt,
acute fear of the unknown, fear of being contaminated
or loss of purity, fear of desire, repression, and
habitual complacency and conformity, desire for
recognition, etc. All of these things will have to be
dealt with if you wish to find God within yourself. "

Sincerely,
Dustin

--- Justin B wrote:

> [...]
> on over for some tea" way and not "get your divine
> buttocks down here or i shalt smite thee!" i think
> everything will be just fine!
>

> Do what thou WILL!
>
> thelightdwellswithin wrote:
>
> Justin,
>
> How about evoking gods? I am very interested in
> this. Why not take
> the same approach with gods the same way I do with
> Bardon's entities
> which are no small thing to consider? I know gods
> are beings of
> greater power but still entities we can learn much
> by evoking them.
>
> As long as we approach them from a position of
> friendship and
> respect like we do all other beings. Why not
> petition them and ask
> for their cooperation for this operation. There is
> much we can learn
> from them. I don't see why they would refuse once a
> connection has
> been made and maintained through mutual respect and
> honor.
>
> Thanks
>
> --- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Justin B
>
> wrote:
> > Hell all!
> >
> > As per Bardon you would not invoke or take on a
> god form till
> step 9 for evocation and kabbalah. At step 10 you
> merge with the
> personal diety which you create, after which you
> merge with the
> dieties you encounter and wish to work with. Now
> thats as per Bardon.
> >
> > I personally have been exploring this subject for
> the past three
> months and i plan on doing invocations very soon.
> Its my theory and
> this is totally inconsistant with Bardon or anyone
> else that IIH is
> one big blind! I think after one finishes the soul
> mirror one should
> begin the merging. My reasons for this are simple.
> These powers and
> abilities are flowers on the path, developing them
> and then merging
> with divinity seems pointless. If one merges with
> divinity then
> those powers and abilities are yours anyway once
> merged. I think
> Bardon presented you with ALL the DETAILS. Again
> this is just **MY**
> view and i have discussed this with a few others and
> they see the
> logic.
> >

> > In the end i suggest you follow your TRUE will, it
> will lead you
> to what you need to do.
> >

> > Hope this helps a bit,
> > My highest blessings
> >

> > Justin B
> >
> > "insert thought provoking quote here"

> removed]
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
> Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child
> in need? ·Click Here to meet a Girl
> And Give Her Hope·Click Here to meet a Boy

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Links