Re: why not evoke them?

Message 03630 of 3835

G-Day All!!

Well as for evoking God Entities everyone can do it if they want,
but there's a danger about that, their energy vibration is lets say
too strong.. can one who didn't even finish atleast step 6 of iih
resist that kind of energy vibration? theres a chance that your
spiritual link will be broken.. well for those who wan't to do it
without thinking of those possibilities.. do what you will..

-Jiro-

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "thelightdwellswithin"
<chipper189@y...> wrote:

> Justin,
>
> How about evoking gods? I am very interested in this. Why not take
> the same approach with gods the same way I do with Bardon's
entities
> which are no small thing to consider? I know gods are beings of
> greater power but still entities we can learn much by evoking them.
>
> As long as we approach them from a position of friendship and
> respect like we do all other beings. Why not petition them and ask
> for their cooperation for this operation. There is much we can
learn
> from them. I don't see why they would refuse once a connection has
> been made and maintained through mutual respect and honor.
>
> Thanks
>
> --- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Justin B <devilsgoatee@y...>
> wrote:
> > Hell all!
> >
> > As per Bardon you would not invoke or take on a god form till
> step 9 for evocation and kabbalah. At step 10 you merge with the
> personal diety which you create, after which you merge with the
> dieties you encounter and wish to work with. Now thats as per
Bardon.