Re: gods

Message 03638 of 3835

Hello Volzotan!

Good point! Let me continue your symbolism with a counter, if i may. What
Bardon gives you in IIH, PME, KTQ is how to build from scratch all of your
mountaineering gear and implements. What i am *suggesting* is that on completes
the soul mirror with the steps on concentration and vom, loading food/water and
simple imagination skills. This would be enough to begin serious
contemplation/invocation of personal Deity. Returning to mountain climbing
metaphors you would buy your equipment, learn how to climb and climb yourfirst
small mountain. This gained one could then progress to higher and higher
mountains (Deity) until one can accept The All.

Take a look at Raja yoga. Or to put it like someone once did "sit down, pay
attention and get out."

I understand completely your disagreement with my thoughts, if some one told me
the same thing months ago i would have done the same, like i said this is what
*I* will do. I am not trying to evangelize, or convert. I just want to walk
down the path straight to divinity without stopping and pickingevery pretty
flower i see.

Best of wishes on your path!

Volzotan Smeik <volzotan@...> wrote:

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:21:21 -0800 (PST), Justin B
<devilsgoatee@...> wrote:
>I think Bardon presented you with ALL the DETAILS. Again this is just
**MY** view
> and i have discussed this with a few others and they see the logic.

What logic? Imagine you just climbed your first tree and you have
heard of Nanga Parbat. Do you think taking a trip with a helicopter to
the top of the mountain makes you a better moutaineer?

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need? ·Click Hereto
meet a Girl
And Give Her Hope·Click Here to meet a Boy
And Change His Life Learn More

Justin B

"insert thought provoking quote here"