Re: why not evoke them?

Message 03637 of 3835

Hi

To add to Jiro's comment, I think it was Murry Hope you wrote
in one of her books that the Archangels, upon contact, will
temper the energies they radiate to avoid causing harm, whereas
the gods won't. They expect you to be ready, and if you're not, you
get burnt...

Thats just from memory, a pause for thought, but don't take
it as gospel, as I'm only discussing rather than offering any gems
from experience.