Bardon And Inspiration

Message 03659 of 3835

I have rarely read books in the past two and half years. A lot of the
information I have received has been intuitive and through speaking
with friends about subjects. When I was introduced to Bardon's works
(Frabrato and Intiation) I was up until dawn lapping it up like
kittens milk. Frabrato struck me an absolute caner due to the
overwhelming sense that it had, for the most part transpired in our
reality. What inspired me the most was the knowledge that someone,
incredibly recently had been a real deal no holds-barred white
Magician who had the capacity to make the weather change if he
wanted. What inspired me the most at the time was the fact that all
of this was achievable and possible because he had friends and lots
of them (Ie. the weather change being only achievable throught he
contacting of the elementals etc.)! By friends I mean the spirits,
elementals etc. I have been a Shamanic Healer for about three and
half years, doing past life regressions, other dimensional work etc
and have been able to communcate with spirits for a long time, but
didn't really understand the importance and value of this abiltity.
Late last year, just as I was coming into Bardon's works, a great
transformation began to happen to me. I was suddenly being visited by
all of these spirits who attuned me and my girlfriend at the time
(she knew who they were mind you!), and made it known to us who they
were, telling us that they were here to help with the transformatinal
change with the planet. At the moment, the planet is going through
vast changes and a period of transformation (as Im sure many of you
know), and I've come to realise that there are literally 1000s of
spirits hanging around the earth and individuals (particularly those
involved with magic) wanting to attune and aid people to help
themselves and the earth. Its there job and they want to do it!
Bardon had a lot of these guys on team, and now we all have an
oppurtunity to create this kind of relationship with the spirit
world. It wants to happen. Many of us are being called to wield the
kind of power that Bardon possesed. Dont ever lie to yourself about
who you are. Please reply to this message with relevant experiences,
queries, explantions, questions, and extrapolations!

See you in the Akasha!
Bibardon Ray

Main Index | Thread Index